Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
|Employer:|| Verizon Wireless|
The Senior Information Analyst (SIA) is responsible for working with the Finance Cost Assurance Team, Marketing Team, Legal Team, Vendors, Business Partners, Application Developers and Client Account Management organization to support the Vendor Intelligence Gateway (VIG) system and the Vendor Revenue Share workflow for premium data products. The SIA will provide primary operational support for the VIG, make contributions to approach and design documents for application changes that will occur based on user Requirements, will review test cases/results, provide user acceptance testing support, implement code changes into production. Vendor Intelligence Gateway Operational Support for Settlement Processing
• Work directly with the Finance Cost Assurance Team in providing support for the vendor invoice validation process. Validate raw data (transactions/customer information, etc), performing trending analysis, ensure the accuracy and quality of all VIG data.
• Write/run reports to validate monthly settlement processing.
• Provide assistance to Cost Assurance for validation and approval of all vendor payments
• Ensure VIG provides 100% complete data to Accounts Payable.
• Point of contact for data related vendors and Data Marketing.
• Support VIG vendor contract entry process.
• Point of contact for all auditing of vendor invoices and vendor contracts.
• Provide support to end users for vendor set-up in VIG.
• Monitor incoming payment processing for vendors.
• Create VIG application methods and procedures for Marketing view specific users
• Create VIG application methods and procedures for Vendor view specific users
• Create VIG application methods and procedures for Cost Assurance view specific users
• Create standards for integrating VIG application functionality into existing Verizon Wireless business processes, including new functionality per business requirements Analysis
• Provide all VIG data analysis support required to enable the business to successfully complete all month end close processing (journal entries, accruals, reconciliations and forecasts).
• Perform system analysis and ad hoc reporting for Finance, Data Marketing, Legal, etc.
• Analysis of VIG system processes/functionality to identify potential financial risks and/or opportunities for VZW and vendors.
• Develop complex queries and reports.
• Routinely identify opportunities for process improvement/make recommendations Production Support
• Provide on call support for the VIG User Interface.
• Address and resolve Trouble Tickets assigned to VIG sub-team.
• Validate newly deployed code to ensure no impacts to the vendors/customers.
• Identify monitors to ensure that the system availability is 9
9.97%. New Products/Vendors
• Contribute to new data product and services through participation in discussions/meetings/launches with Legal, Data Marketing, Network, IT, Business Planning, Revenue Assurance and vendors to completely understand all new data related products, services and vendors to understand impacts to contracts, the settlement process, and vendor charges. This involves understanding business processes to successfully track and report data related transactions and to develop rules needed to perform vendor invoice validations/settlement statements based upon vendor delivered records, VZW billed records, flat fees, subscribers, etc…
• Provide support for User Acceptance Testing for all new product launches and changes to the Vendor Intelligence Gateway.
• Work with business owners, end users, and IT requirements team on creating enhancements to the Vendor Intelligence Gateway to support all new and existing data related vendor’s products and services and Revenue Share/Settlement processes.
• Evaluate and provide feedback/recommendations on technical approaches and designs.
• 3+ years of previous relevant Finance Cost Assurance/Revenue Assurance experience
• Strong, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SQL
• Unix command line proficiency
• Oracle database TOAD GUI familiarity
• Strong business process knowledge
• Ability to be self-managing
• Ability to lead/guide others.
• Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills are required
• Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
• Superior quantitative, problem-solving, technical and analytical skills
• Strong coaching, management and leadership skills
• Proven track record of effective leadership and team development
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
• Ability to effectively negotiate solutions and deadlines with others at all levels of the business
• Ability to effectively multitask and track numerous projects to completion
• Ability to effectively consult and communicate with internal teams
• Ability to lead in a fast paced, changing environment and provide rapid turn-around on deliverables
• Available to work occasional evenings and/or weekends as needed for support of specific product, process, or system launches Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Finance or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.