Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|State:||New York (NY)|
|Employer:|| Verizon Wireless|
Partner with Verizon Wireless and Create Maximum Impact. If you are passionate about Human Resources, the career you’re looking for is waiting at Verizon Wireless. We’re a respected and award-winning leader in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, so the challenges—and the rewards—are greater here. Our HR Internship Position is available immediately.. You will receive experience in sourcing, recruiting and staffing for retail and other opportunites in the region. As an HR Intern you will:
• Provide administrative support in staffing process at numerous locations, Orangeburg, NYC, and Warren NJ - Support all aspects of the recruiting and staffing process including participating in job fairs, screening and interviewing candidates.
• Support HR strategies that result in increased employee engagement and commitment.
Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• Previous internship experience in human resources a plus
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to utilize an HRIS system
• Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication and facilitation skills
• Ability to relocate to various geographic locations
• Travel is required Because our customers and workforce are diverse, bi-lingual skills are a plus! If you’re ready to be a catalyst for success, if you’re a top performer looking for a place to stretch your talents, Verizon Wireless is the place for you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.