Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:|| Verizon Wireless|
Business Solutions Specialist You will be responsible for providing quality customer service to major, national and government accounts with difficult or complex customer issues. This includes pro-actively managing all account activities and preparing reports for customers and management. This position receives and processes calls and orders and is expected to perform the full range of customer service functions, including but not limited to; call handling, billing, service and equipment inquiries and all other customer transactions.
• Ensure that all complex and technical issues are reviewed using Tier II Troubleshooting.
• Responsible for customer follow ups end to end, including engaging key decision makers.
• Review customer account information while on calls, identify and act on sales opportunities; applies expert consulting skills by introducing broad VZW solutions / upgrades over products and services to address technical and business issues
• Educate the customer on the benefits and pricing of recommended products and services and explain how the recommendations will resolve current and future issues
• Focus on securing portfolio expansion opportunities with customers while on the same call and convert into an immediate sales opportunity where possible
• Assist in identifying high-risk customer groups and plan process to address issues raised / anticipated; Respond to high risk customers and potential disconnect requests
• Leverage relationships with all internal departments to follow-up and check on all customer problems and ensure that specific internal teams (e.g., Tech Support, Network Team, My Business Trouble Tickets, etc) completely resolve the customer problem within 24 hours
• Partner with the Sales Team to help follow-up and resolve customer sales problems.
• Attend Certification for Alltel/High Risk/MY Biz/VEC (Learn it, show it, prove it)
• Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
• Previous experience with Commissioned Sales and/or Negotiations Required
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.