Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New York (NY)|
|Employer:|| Verizon Wireless|
Performance excellence – that’s Verizon Wireless. We’re committed to doing and being the best, and we’ve worked hard to build a foundation of service, integrity, trust and respect. We’re innovative thinkers, relentlessly pursuing unmatched technology and service. If you’re looking to join a company that takes care of its customers, employees, and the communities in which we live, work and play, you should consider a career with Verizon Wireless as a Business Sales Account Executive. You’re a winner – full of ambition, confidence and determination. With your excellent interpersonal skills, you find opportunity wherever you go, and if it’s not there to be found, you create it. Self-assured, accomplished and respected in your pursuits, you have an insatiable desire for new conquests and achievements. You have that innate ability to educate and enlighten others, and your trustworthy, persuasive manner makes you a natural closer. If the idea of applying those gifts to selling the latest and greatest technology excites you, then you should consider becoming a Business Sales Account Executive with Verizon Wireless. Job Responsibilities: You will be responsible for growing current business relationships in addition to generating new business via account penetration, account retention and account growth within a specified geographic territory Sales Results: Meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by acquiring and retaining the accounts of small to mid-sized businesses. Generate new business in assigned territories through prospecting, cold calling networking and generating leads and referrals. Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of Verizon Wireless products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories. Negotiate and close deals. Solutions Based selling: Through solutions based selling and account management, you will analyze customer needs, identify and customize wireless/voice/data products and services to maintain and grow accounts. Implement solution-based sales strategies that uncover new business opportunities and manage account growth. You will work side by side with decision makers as a professional consultant to analyze wireless business needs and make recommendations on additional solutions that will benefit the customer:
• Sell complex voice and data solutions to existing customers and prospects across multiple locations, utilizing a solutions selling strategy.
• Identify data needs through thorough understanding of customer business operations and develop comprehensive data and voice solutions to meet the needs of the client Customer Retention: Provide follow-up training for new customers, handle equipment issues, perform rate plan analysis, explain billing and interact with Support Center on customer service issues. Maintain and grow existing customer base and manage churn. Ordering Processing and Reporting: Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Responsible for completing contracts and report-generation including tracking and forecasting reports.
• Submit daily and weekly call reports for prospects and existing account coverage including sales forecast to Sales Manager Training / Meetings: Continuously update knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings. Represent company at trade association meetings to promote Verizon Wireless and increase presence in the community by developing relationships through chambers of commerce. Presentations: Prepare and present professional corporate business proposals and executive presentations.
You should have three to five years of outside sales experience, including having a territory and cold calling; a college degree is preferred. You’ll need to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge and be able to succeed in a commission environment. That, along with amazing communication and time-management skills, will serve you well in this dynamic, independent role.
• You should have 3-5 years of outside sales experience, inclusive of having a territory, prospecting and cold calling experience;
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Professional solution-based selling and account management skills.
• Effective negotiating and closing skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to create sales proposals and to acquire small to mid-sized multi-unit accounts.
• Excellent planning and forecasting skills along with knowledge of account development strategies.
• Knowledge of Cellular industry products and services desired.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
• Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required.
• Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance.
• Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product proposals and quotes
• Experience in tracking customer sales information, forecasts & reports using related software applications
• Experience growing and retaining an existing account base
• Experience managing high volume of customer appointments and maintenance of assigned business accounts to achieve all quota metrics.
• You’ll need to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge and be able to succeed in a commission environment. That, along with amazing communication and time-management skills, will serve you well in this dynamic, independent role. In return for all of your efforts, we’ll be very proud to offer you comprehensive benefits that are truly Total Rewards, including: award-winning training, a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision from day one, 401(k), work-life programs, phone discounts, generous tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for advancement.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.