Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Job Title: Shop Foreman Requisition: TP12848 BusinessType: Power & HVAC
Position Location: 6236 Louisiana Highway 73
Job Description: United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Shop Foreman ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to ensure that equipment is properly maintained and repaired to maximize branch productivity. The Shop Foreman is responsible for:
• Creating work schedules and maintaining proper accounting of Service Technician productivity
• Generating service-related revenue
• Scheduling and performing timely repairs for rental and customer equipment
• When required, travel to customer sites for repair/maintenance of equipment
• Accurately ordering needed parts from vendors when needed and without supervision
• Assisting peers in developing diagnostic skills and perform all service technician functions when necessary
• Ensure a clean and safe working environment
Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into the role of Service Manager.
Job Requirements: To be qualified, all applicants must have 5+ years of experience with repairing and maintaining vehicles and equipment. The ideal candidate will have highly developed mechanical background knowledge particularly with various engines, extensive knowledge of construction equipment, an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams, own the tools applicable to position, and exhibit strong teamwork, verbal, and written skills. Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. A high school diploma and valid driver’s license are required. · Copyright ©2005-2012 United Rentals, Inc.