Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Job Title: Parts Associate Requisition: AE12932 BusinessType: General Rental
Position Location: 248 South Dupont Highway
City: New Castle
Job Description: United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Parts Specialist ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for a qualified and ambitious individual to manage the parts department and meet the projected parts needs of customers and the branch’s service department. Parts Specialist report to the Branch Manager and are responsible for:
• Purchasing parts from manufactures and suppliers and acquiring parts from other branches as needed to maintain inventory
• Processing both internal and external parts orders by completing invoices, updating inventory records, and verifying customer credit and shipping parts as needed.
• Advising the branch manager on parts activities, future trends, and matters that may effect the efficiency of the branch or quality of customer service provided
• Scheduling and performing timely repairs for rental and customer equipment
• Maintain current parts literature and price list for company equipment
• Track and update changes to equipment suppliers and prices
Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into the roles of Parts or Branch Manager. Job Requirements: Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified, the ideal candidate should have a high school diploma and 2+ years of retail exposure and knowledge of construction equipment/parts. We also require strong organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and basic computer skills. A valid driver’s license is required. · Copyright ©2005-2012 United Rentals, Inc.