Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Job Title: Safety Trainer Requisition: CORP12481 BusinessType: Corporate
Position Location: 3120 Spur 482
Job Description: The Safety Trainer is responsible for the field delivery of Training Programs to all levels of United Rentals employees within the assigned Region. The EHS Regional Trainer will be responsible for facilitating training in a variety of venues, including classroom, WebEx, and others as necessary.
Training Delivery/Training Initiatives
• Deliver both custom and off the shelf training programs to all levels of United Rentals employees within the assigned Region. Conduct all EHS training programs according to the program guidelines.
• Deliver Training Programs in support of Company initiatives such as, but not limited to:
o Employee Orientation
o Mobile Equipment Operator Certification
o Mobile Equipment Instructor Certification
o OSHA 10-hour
o First Aid/CPR
o Other EHS topics as needed
• Work with EHS Training Manager, Director Environmental Management, Risk Management, HR, and various Subject Matter Experts as necessary to create training content.
• Complete all training records as required by the various programs in a detailed and organized manner.
• Submit all training records, including all required paperwork, in a timely fashion.
• Work with EHS Training Manager to determine appropriate delivery methodology for content—including classroom, web based, video and WebEx.
• Development of training programs and program support materials including participant guides, leader guides.
• Participate on project teams and work with the EHS Training Manager to identify organizational training needs.
• Communicate with EHS Training Manager and EHS Training Specialist to ensure a consistent approach to Training.
Job Requirements: • Bachelor Degree in a related field required.
• 4-6 years training experience in a business setting.
• Solid platform training skills
• Project Management experience, preferably in a training environment
• Knowledge and ability to deliver training in multiple media including live classroom training, WebEx, and eLearning
• Superior public speaking and communication skills.
• Must be a strong team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, handle time constraints and manage shifting priorities.
• Strong knowledge of the theories, concepts, and standards applicable to adult learning.
• Excellent PC skills, with a high level of proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, & Project.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
• Travel within Region approximately 70%.
• May need to lift over 20 lbs at times.
Disclaimer: Other duties assigned as needed.
· Copyright ©2005-2012 United Rentals, Inc.