Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Job Title: Sales Representative Power/HVAC Requisition: TP12751 BusinessType: Power & HVAC
Position Location: 6236 Louisiana Highway 73
Job Description: United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Sales Representative within our Power and HVAC Division ready to grow his/her career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ready to increase revenue for the branch through exceptional customer service and sales initiative. The Power and HVAC sales representative will rent and sell specialty engineered rental products, including silenced diesel generators, air-cooled chillers, air-conditioning, electric heat, desiccant dehumidification, load banks and electrical distribution. Specific duties include:
• Establishes new rental accounts through phone calls and in-person visits to potential customers.
• Presents a full range of turnkey services to potential customers. Works with technical staff to provide customers with job site assessments, application solutions and plans, equipment sizing, professional quote writing, credit authorization assistance, problem resolution, and follow-through.
• Increases services rendered to existing accounts, through phone calls and in-person visits to customers.
• Provides existing accounts with information on other products and services offered by United Rentals.
• Makes formal sales presentations to customer decision-makers. Educates customers on equipment through demonstrations and personal training sessions.
• Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of new services for customers
• Working with branch personnel, performs equipment loads, deliveries, repairs, pickups and setups.
• Assists the operations staff by following up with customers on invoices and payments.
• Reports sales activity on new accounts, revenue, utilization, calls, etc., using salesforce.com and other tools.
Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals. Your willingness and ability to provide each customer with great service makes you a top-notch candidate. We require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education. We also require, a minimum of 2 plus years Power/HVAC product sales experience in the construction equipment rental industry, plus the following:
High level abstract reasoning and/or high idea orientation;
Equipment troubleshooting skills and diagnostic skills;
Ability to properly size, quote, install and maintain small less complex, and moderately complex projects; that may range from industrial process cooling, construction and water damage drying, multi-level power distribution at various voltages and large scale climate control projects. More experienced sales representatives may be assigned larger and/or more complex projects and equipment solutions;
More experienced sales representatives may mentor less experienced sales reps;
Possess strong negotiation and selling skills, and excellent customer service skills;
Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written);
Ability to work independently;
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office and sales force technology tools such as salesforce.com or sales force automation;
Strong sales and customer service skills;
Proficiency with MS Office (especially Word and Excel);
Valid driver’s license
The Sales Representative Power and HVAC receives a base salary, competitive benefits package, plus a monthly commission incentive plan with no earning ceiling and the use of a company vehicle. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into higher level sales and management roles. Job Requirements: Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified, the ideal candidate will have 3 years sales experience, strong planning and problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills, basic computer skills, and the ability to properly size, quote, install, and maintain large projects. The candidate should also possess knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, diesel, pneumatic and other systems. We also look for candidates who are independent and possess strong teamwork and organizational skills. A Bachelors degree and valid driver’s license are required. · Copyright ©2005-2012 United Rentals, Inc.