Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Company:||Anadarko Petroleum Corporation|
Position Description Job Summary:
This position is located in Anadarko's Northeastern Wyoming operations area with functional reporting out of our Gillette, WY office.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical principles
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Computer skills including spreadsheet, email, and word processing applications
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in oil and gas production operations required
- Operate and maintain various equipment associated with producing a gas well, including but not limited to wellheads, artificial lift systems, well-head compression, separators, burners and heat trace, chemical pumps, meters, sand traps, etc.
- Use pump control automation to effectively optimize well operation and maximize production of gas/condensate
- Gather gas and water production information by reading meters and gauges
- Enter data into production spreadsheets and/or the corporate production database
- Evaluate daily production estimates to identify production shortfalls that may be related to equipment problems, leaks or spills, theft, or changing well conditions
- Witness and verify accurate measurement in the transfer of product to pipeline
- Check equipment to ensure operating efficiency
- Examine well casings, wellheads, pressure vessels, liquid storage facilities, and other production equipment for integrity
- Perform repairs on pipefittings, minor line leaks, chemical pumps, dump valves, and float and pressure controllers as necessary.
- Manage operating and maintenance expenditures
- Participate in budget and production forecasts
- Oversee contract personnel and well service companies during routine maintenance and other activity in assigned area
- Perform good housekeeping duties as required in assigned work area
- Work in a safe manner adhering to all safety practices, procedures and policies
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko's Core Values
High school diploma or equivalent
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required
This position is eligible for domestic relocation only
- Standard is Mon-Fri 8-hour day shift
- Position will be on a rotating on-call schedule.
Required Skills . Equal Employment Opportunity Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities to employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable laws. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. M/F/D/V