Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|State:||North Dakota (ND)|
Job Title: Service Tech IV Requisition: MW13089 BusinessType: General Rental
Position Location: 7605 hwy 200
State/Province: North Dakota
Job Description: United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to ensure that equipment is properly maintained and repaired to maximize branch productivity. Service Managers work closely with the Branch Manager and are responsible for:
• Coordination and supervision of the overall delivery of quality performance by service technicians, drivers, and service associates
• Generating service-related revenue
• Scheduling and performing timely repairs for rental and customer equipment
• Creating work schedules and maintaining proper accounting of Service Technician productivity
• Employee training and development
• Ensuring a safe working environment
Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into the role of Branch Manager.
Job Requirements: Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified for this position, the ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years service and maintenance experience and a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience. We also require a basic understanding of business management, strong motivational and leadership skills, the ability to multi-task, and basic computer skills particularly with Microsoft Excel. A valid driver’s license is required. · Copyright ©2005-2012 United Rentals, Inc.