Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:|| State Farm Insurance|
Why State Farm? |
Our commitment to customers makes us the No. 1 insurer of cars and homes in the United States and an insurance leader in Canada.
This same commitment to our work force is how we got here and how we stay here. Our 90-year track record highlights State Farm as an employer of choice committed to providing career opportunities that last a lifetime.
From diverse backgrounds and talent, to meaningful work and comprehensive benefits, :Like a good neighbor...: isn't just a slogan. It's who we are and how we do business.
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
Leads and sets direction for strategic alliance partners and external vendors to enhance the company Web site (statefarm.com) or the intranet siteLeads and sets direction for business areas and the Systems department to implement, modify, and improve the company's Web site and intranet siteRepresents the customer interface via the Internet/intranet for the enterpriseInitiates and drives with other business areas and the CRC the customer support functionality for the enterpriseDevelops and analyzes management reports
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
Knowledge of web-based technologiesKnowledge of the Internet culture and how it applies to State Farm's business modelAt some levels, an in-depth understanding of web technologies including infrastructure, hardware and software may be neede
ITEMS OF NOTE
This Enterprise Internet Solutions (EIS) Business Analyst role will serve as a Targeted Messaging Analyst for the User Experience Team. Qualified candidates will possess background knowledge in Information Technologies with an emphasis in web technologies.
***Selected candidate will be deployed to CDE (Customer Driven Evolution) DC10 effort***
- Work with Business Areas and CDE Teams across the Enterprise to implement A/B and Multivariate Campaigns (some web development coding is required)
- Provide Targeted Messaging consulting services to various Business Areas and CDE Teams
- Work closely with the Analytics Team during campaign design, analysis, and reporting
- Work closely with Systems and/or Project Team Developers to implement code and necessary page tags
- Senior analysts may provide strategic and tactical guidance to junior analysts
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Java is a plus, but is not required
- Team lead/coordinator experience is desirable
- Bachelor's Degree in Applied Computer Science or Technology related degree preferred
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes: Competitive starting salary
Annual merit reviews
Annual bonus potential
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more. To search for more information on careers in the U.S., visit statefarm.com/careers. To search for more information on careers in Canada, visit statefarm.ca/careers.
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer