Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously revolutionize the insurance industry with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time.
A Construction Manager is responsible for the execution and delivery of minor construction projects within Progressive offices. This position oversees small, non-critical path projects (primarily close, expansion and reconfiguration projects). Construction Managers take direction and/or assignments from Manager and/or Team Leads and makes decisions for the project team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related work experience.
• 3 to 5 years work experience in construction or architectural firm environment,
preferred experience in land purchase and construction.
• A strong understanding of the real estate industry, market trends, leases,
agreements and impacts of key clauses.
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
• Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and
• Willingness to be comfortable in an environment of constant change.
• The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to deal with
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Analyze, summarize, present and communicate information from real estate
contractors to internal business partners for specific projects.
• Purchase management, including sale, purchase agreement and due diligence
• Maintain entitlement/permit development, as well as land purchase closing
• Work with project managers to draft construction requests for proposals
• Managing all contract functions and administrative responsibilities, such as
document management for environmental, geotechnical, purchases and
• Research market data on proposed markets, such as rents, vacancy rates,
availability of product, etc.
• Site assessment analysis which may include maintenance history of landlord/
site, maintenance issues and reviewing site assessment reports
• Gainshare bonus of up to 24% of salary (Gainshare is a bonus program
given to all employees based on company profitability)
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• Ongoing training and opportunities for career advancement
• Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
• 401(k) with a 6% company match
• Flexible shifts, casual dress, and great corporate culture
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee discounts
• Child care subsidy
• On-site clinical care and fitness center
How To Apply:
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer.