Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously turn the insurance industry upside down with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time. |
Entry Level Inbound Sales Representative
No Cold Calling!
Already have a valid and active P&C license to sell insurance? Receive a $500 bonus if hired! Our recruiters will provide more details to those that qualify.
Start your new year with a new career and come join Progressive, voted one of the "Top Places to Work 2011" by the St. Petersburg Times!
Start Dates : May 14th
$26,520 - $31,200 plus gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary. (Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profitability.)
Pick Your Own Work Schedule!
Work five 8 hour days:
1:00PM - 10:00 PM Monday, Friday, Saturday plus two additional days of your choice
Work four 10 hour days:
11:00AM - 10:00 PM Monday, Friday, Saturday plus one additional days of your choice
Training Schedule (Paid Training):
Classroom: 9:00 AM - 5:45 PM, Monday - Friday (approximately 6 weeks)
Academy: 1:15 PM - 10:00 PM, Monday - Friday (approximately 12 - 14 weeks)
Learn a new career! Become licensed by the State of Florida!
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you may work with a headset, but it's your mindset that makes you most valuable. Join us in redefining what it means to assist people with a customer service driven, sales-minded disposition. Use your ability to make real connections with potential clients to help us provide an exceptional buying experience. We are looking for people who are friendly, knowledgeable and have a passion for helping people. This is an opportunity to work in an enthusiastic environment that gives you the chance to engage with people all day long. Your time will be spent handling inbound telephone calls from prospective and existing customers regarding insurance rates and policies!
Providing world class service to our potential clients countrywide, our representatives must possess the following:
- 1 year of sales experience and a thorough understanding of sales techniques (this experience could include direct sales, cross-selling and overcoming objections)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of post secondary education or 2 years work experience in a complex customer service environment
- Proven job stability including 1 year with past employer
- Proficient in computer window-based programs with excellent navigational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Licensed position: P & C training will be provided
- Bilingual: English/Spanish a plus
- A bonus program based on the company's performance
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Casual dress and a great culture
- On-site clinical care, cafeteria, and fitness center
- Paid training
- Ongoing training and career advancement
- A 401K with a 6% company match
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must meet company requirements on our online assessment test. Candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.