Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Progressive, we have a need for a person to be an integral part of our Access and Controls Management team residing in our Corporate Information Security organization. This person will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of our information security efforts including process improvement initiatives and support of business/IT project delivery. A person in this role will help drive organizational projects as well as working across various project requests that have a distinct need for security concepts, tools, and risk analysis. |
This role is available at either our Colorado Springs, CO or Mayfield Village, OH locations and we are open to considering people meeting and/or exceeding these requirements for success in this role at a Senior and/or Lead level at this time.
This position analyzes, implements and supports information security systems and applications and recommends security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss. Undertakes moderately complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. Makes well thought-out decisions on moderately complex information security issues, obtaining assistance from higher-level IT Security Analyst if necessary. Assists with architectural direction for enterprise-wide security technology. Assists with high-level integration of application development with information security policies and strategies. Stays up-to-date on emerging industry standards. Identifies, evaluates, conducts, schedules and leads technical analyses functions to ensure all applicable IT security requirements are met. Provides technical analysis of requirements necessary for the protection of all information processed, stored or transmitted by systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong mainframe background, with 5-8 years of experience with CA-TopSecret administration.
- The ability to work within a team and across business areas is critical to the success of the role as this person will play an integral role in securing our systems within Progressive.
- This position will have operational information security responsibilities, including rotational and occasional off-hours support as a Subject Matter Expert as required.
- Strong customer service and collaboration skills are a must as this person will act as a point person for projects as well as working with business partners on securing mainframe systems using Top Secret
- Ability to work with teams across multiple business areas, including Information Technology.
- 5 years experience with TopSecret administration; including command based administration.
- 8-10 years experience with mainframe concepts and foundation experience.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with REXX and CLIST. Other programming language(s) experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to drive requirements and utilize new tools as technologies change.
- Prior experience with access control activities and support, including role based access control strongly preferred.
- Ability to use Windows and Windows applications (e.g. MSOffice, Sharepoint).
- Experience with LDAP and Active Directory a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT discipline with 5-8 years of experience in the field, including at least five years of information security systems data analysis and data management experience.
- Professional information security certification (i.e. Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP), and experience with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and ISO/IEC 27000 series of standards and compliance preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in a variety of IT concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining business-critical information security technology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.