Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously revolutionize the insurance industry with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time. |
We are seeking a Marketing Sales Representative local to the Delaware area. This Marketing Sales Representative will develop strategic relationships with 200 independent agents to create, build and further their Progressive book of business. Selling primarily to existing accounts means you spend more time with strategic account planning and less time in waiting rooms or on the road. You will enjoy a competitive salary, remote office with a laptop, expenses, cell phone and a company car.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Recent business-to-business (B2B) sales experience; two to five years of outside sales experience, including a proven ability to effectively manage strategic priorities with routine execution of tactical sales responsibilities.
• Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills; Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
• Willingness to relocate for future career advancement opportunities.
• Preferred - Bachelor's degree.
• Overnight travel each month will be part of the role, after more extensive travel requirements are completed during the first six months of training.
• A bonus program based on the company's performance
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc)
• Ongoing training and career advancement
• A 401K with a 6% company match
Our people help make us a successful, energetic, forward-moving organization. Time after time, we have turned the insurance industry upside down through our innovative services and use of technology. We have a strong record of investment in training and development for all employees, as well as the stability of a company that does business the right way with solid core values.
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must meet company requirements on our online assessment test. Candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.