| Job Description: ||
Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously revolutionize the insurance industry with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time. |
Progressive's Employee Experience Group is seeking to hire a Sr. Organizational Effectiveness Specialist to lead our companywide surveying and development assessment processes. This senior-level position will also be responsible for meeting with business groups to discuss and lead the execution of new or existing projects and respond to business partner research requests.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Learn client's business issues by attending meetings, asking questions and learning complex business processes.
- Determine appropriate research, training and implementation methodologies based on business objectives of clients, while considering varying points of view.
- Manage the design and operation of project requirements and implementation steps.
- Create questionnaires, focus group guides and interview employees or facilitates focus group activities.
- Manage projects from inception to completion and consult with collaborators as necessary.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships and mediate contract development between vendors and our legal department.
- Build reports, analyze procedures and serve as a research consultant with business partners. Summarize, distribute, present project results, as appropriate.
- Advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Sciences or MBA preferred.
- 6-10 years related work experience.
- Proficiency in statistics, measurement theory, psychometrics and research design.
- Experience on both supplier and client sides of the business
- Strong oral communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment and partner on team projects while providing high customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and influence others to achieve business goals.
- High level of competence in statistical software packages (SPSS or SAS) with the ability to summarize and interpret data to identify overarching themes and key issues.
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- A bonus program based on the company's performance
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Casual dress and a great culture
- On-site clinical care, cafeteria, and fitness center
- Ongoing training and career advancement
- A 401K with a 6% company match