Biological Science Technician (DEU-HH)/BR-LC-DE-12-08 - Bureau Of Reclamation, Boulder City, Nevada Job Details
back to search results
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Company: ||
Bureau of Reclamation
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
| State: ||
| City: ||
| Post Date: || 04/10/2012 |
| Job Description: ||
- U.S. Citizenship or National;
- Suitable for Federal employment determined by a background investigation;
- You must submit a resume and supporting documents (See How to Apply);
- You must meet specialized experience requirements (See Qualifications);
- You must hold a valid state driver's license;
- Position requires a pre-employment physical.
- Performs a variety of basic and technical fisheries tasks under laboratory, field, and office conditions.
- Conducts fisheries field sampling studies which includes collecting data, identifying and solving field problems, and complying with proper collecting permits.
- Performs fisheries sampling using a wide range of equipment and methods.
- Uploads and download data from computer data database.
- Uses, maintains, calibrates, and repairs field equipment.
- Identifies and solves field collecting problems by repairing and/or modifying techniques or equipment without invalidating sampling integrity.
- Operates a motor vehicle to reach field locations to perform studies, collection, and sampling duties.
Popular locations: California (CA) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maryland (MD) | Montana (MT) | New Jersey (NJ) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Utah (UT)
Popular categories: Education/Training | Accounting/Finance | Marketing | Healthcare | Government/Military
Terms & Conditions