Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Company:||Anadarko Petroleum Corporation|
Sr. Staff HR Analyst
Position Description Job Summary:
The SR Staff SAP HR Configuration Analyst position is located in Anadarko's corporate office as a member of the HR Information Systems team. Position will consult with users from various teams to gather and interpret requirements for HR projects. Position will be responsible for configuring and maintaining the Human Resource SAP module for the organization structure. This includes identifying requirements, making the appropriate system configuration changes, testing and preparing the necessary documents and communications. This also includes providing support for end-users and the Human Resources department. Will create and review end-user training materials and participate and/or provide end-user training. Position will interact with various levels within Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of twelve (12) years' experience with SAP HCM OM and PA configuration.
Specific skill set required:
- SAP ECC 6.0 and EPH 5 experience preferable
- Strong knowledge of core human resources processes
- SAP HR configuration experience in the following areas: Organization Mgt.; Personnel Administration and Benefits
- Strong working knowledge of SAP HR master data with the ability to analyze the impact of configuration or process changes across other HR and SAP modules
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work independently and communicate risks, potential problems and appropriate resolutions to supervisor
- Knowledge in Talent Management (Reporting, Compensation, Learning, Recruiting, Performance Mgt. and Succession Planning), ESS/MSS, is a plus
- In-depth experience with HR reporting tools and techniques
- High-level contributor, expected to provide detailed HR systems configuration knowledge throughout the entire development life cycle process.
- Recommend and deliver business solutions based on HR requirements within the framework of SAP HR Technology.
- Hands-on in configuring SAP Organization Mgt, Personnel Administration and ability to learn other areas as projects are identified.
- Interact with all levels in the company to gather, document and test system requirements.
- Write functional specifications for development.
- Work with development to test and problem solve as issues arise.
- This position will be working with confidential information and candidate must follow policies relating to confidential information handling.
High School Diploma/GED required; College degree preferred in one of the following: Computer Science, Information Management or Information Technology
This position is eligible for domestic or international relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0-10%
This position may be eligible for the 9/80 work schedule. Required Skills . Equal Employment Opportunity Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities to employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable laws. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. M/F/D/V