Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:|| Verizon Wireless|
The Administrative Coordinator position encompasses administrative responsibilities supporting the Legal and Human Resources functions. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create high quality PowerPoint and Excel documents.
• Preparation of correspondence, email, faxes, itineraries, meeting agendas and weekly/monthly reports.
• Compiles and/or summarizes information from other departments to prepare reports, letters or charts.
• Handle all incoming correspondence and route or escalate appropriately.
• Screen all incoming phone calls and make determinations on the level of importance/urgency and respond accordingly.
• Track and oversee budget and expenses
• Reconcile and maintain all expense reports in accordance with controller’s approval guidelines.
• Prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports for the department, to include travel expense reconciliations, telecom bill analysis, capital requests, etc.
• Effectively maintain appointment schedules and calendar. Plan, schedule, and handle logistics for meetings and conferences, and coordinate all business travel arrangements.
• Track attendance and submit weekly timesheets for employees of the Legal organization.
• Organize and maintain files for Assistant General Counsel, Executive Director, HR and their teams.
• Answer overflow line and route calls appropriately.
• Provide project-related duties such as planning group events and meetings for as required.
• Provide back-up support for the accurate and timely handling of Alternate Dispute Resolution requests (routing to appropriate HQ/Area contact).
• Track and log advertising materials received for Legal review. Store documents in accordance with retention guidelines.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. High School diploma required.
• 5+ years of experience supporting senior level executives within a comparable corporate environment required. Legal experience strongly preferred.
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) required. Knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred
• Project management experience
• Familiarity with case and document systems and database management.
• A sophisticated command of English grammar, spelling and writing is required. Superior ability to compose memos, correspondence, and other professional and legal documents.
• Excellent verbal communication skills are mandatory. Superb phone skills. Efficiently handles high volume of calls and directs inquiries.
• Demonstrated outstanding administrative support skills.
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities with minimal direction. Ability to define own role, take on responsibilities, innovate solutions and manage conflicting priorities with minimal guidance.
• Energetic, self-starter sought with strong sense of ownership, positive attitude and good judgment. Must be a demonstrably excellent team player who is highly motivated to help other team members thrive and excel in their demanding roles and functions. Possess the independence, initiative, and desire to achieve. Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion within established policies and procedures. Willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
• Thrives in an environment of rapid change and easily handles shifting priorities. Flexibility and willingness to work in situations of flux; ability to work in a fast turnaround environment.
• Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
• Ability to effectively interact with senior level management and maintain a high level of confidentiality due to sensitive and classified information. Polished professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of staff and external customer representatives which include many large corporations and government entities.
• Ability to prioritize and provide accurate follow up on all issues and correspondence.
• Exceptional work ethic a must. Uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals. Resourcefulness and ability to work proactively.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to serve a number of clients simultaneously.
• Ability to formulate and implement effective processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.