Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously revolutionize the insurance industry with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time. |
The Claims Control Central Services team has an exciting opportunity to join our team, supporting a fast paced, dynamic organization. Our Data Analysts partner with their customers to produce recommendations, tools and analysis that assists them to be more efficient and accurate (find solutions to business problems); and identify, recommend and support innovative change, cost optimization, and best practices.
To help the group achieve these goals, the successful candidate will need to extract, merge, and analyze data from multiple systems and effectively communicate the results and insights of their analyses to peers, senior analysts, internal business partners, and claims leadership.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or some other related analytical area.
• Innate curiosity
• Programming skills
• Desire to streamline processes and maximize efficiency
• Interest in emerging technology
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to define business problems in terms of data and develop programming to determine the solutions
• Ability to clearly and concisely explain results and recommendations
• Attention to detail and strong QA skills
• Experience using Excel and Access
• Strong team work abilities
• 3 - 5 years in an analysis role, applying knowledge of business process, logic and data to solve business problems
• Experience using SAS, SQL, VBA and MBI
• Gainshare bonus of up to 24% of salary (Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profitability)
• 401(k) with a 6% company match
• Ongoing training and opportunities for career advancement
• Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee discounts
• Child care subsidy
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must meet company requirements on our online assessment test. Candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer.