Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| United Rentals|
United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Sales Representative ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ready to increase revenue for the branch through exceptional customer service. The Sales Representative will report to the Branch Manager and will be instrumental in achieving the branch business plan through profitable revenue generation. Responsibilities will include:|
• Increase sales and branch revenue
• Establishing new rental and sales accounts through cold calling and personal visits to potential customer sites
• Offering a full range of products and services to new and current customers, including contractor supplies and the sale or rental of equipment
• Coordinating with all branch departments to ensure customer satisfaction
• Educating customers about equipment through demonstration.
Sales Representatives receive a base salary, plus a monthly commission incentive plan with no earning ceiling and the use of a company vehicle. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into the role of Assistant Branch Manager, Branch Manager, or Sales Manager.
Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified, the ideal candidate will have 3 years sales experience, strong planning problem-solving and negotiation skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and basic computer skills. Knowledge of construction or related equipment is preferred. We also look for candidates who are independent and possess strong teamwork and organizational skills. A Bachelors degree and valid driver’s license are required.