Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||West Virginia (WV)|
Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We |
continuously turn the insurance industry upside down with our innovative
services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career
path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere.
Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one
big idea at a time.
Sr. Multi-Line Adjuster
The Senior Multiline adjuster has statewide responsibility for investigation and resolution of the more complex claims involving motorcycles, watercraft, recreational vehicles, mobile homes or snowmobile losses. In addition, this involves inspecting and photographing damaged personal auto and Special Lines vehicle(s) most commonly for structural and frame damage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to quickly build rapport and successfully effect settlements
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Effective team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Some experience with dispatch and repair management software as well as a core claims adjusting systems
- A minimum 5 years of relevant work experience and/or postsecondary education. Relevant experience includes work as a claims adjuster, a property damage adjuster, or repair work within an automobile repair and/or body shop OR work experience in a position that developed or required the ability to think critically, solve problems, effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and embrace new challenges.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree
• Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Gainshare is a bonus program
given to all employees based on company profitability)
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• Ongoing training and opportunities for career advancement
• Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
• 401(k) with a 6% company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee discounts
• Child care subsidy
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas
you bring and the energy you invest.
Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of
collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your
status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our
Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving
forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must pass a
comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will
impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.