Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
LDP - FINANCE Leadership Development Program - Finance
1170 United States
Job Title: Finance – Leadership Development Program
Employee Category : Leadership Development Program
Experience Level: 0-1 year
Travel: Dependent upon position
About our Company :
Are you Ready to Make a Difference? You can at Belden!
You understand how critical finance is to the success of an organization. You know that it’s more than just numbers – it’s how to translate them into the information that drives business decisions! The Finance and Accounting Leadership Development Program, which is targeted at early career finance candidates, offers the participant an opportunity to become part of a team to expand upon their experience and gain knowledge of Belden’s businesses, products, processes, and functions, while helping the participant to develop of a range of competencies such as business strategy, business acumen and leveraging resources. The scope of the positions is to allow you, the associate, the opportunity to provide value to the organization immediately by achieving well-defined, important strategic objectives and goals.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals for high growth roles in Financial Planning and Analysis, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, and/or Shared Services/Payroll. While in the role you will be expected to work towards goals, deliver results and present to senior business leaders.
- Pursuing a bachelors in finance or accounting
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude with the desire to build a career in the financial arena
- At least two, relevant internships, or less than one-year working experience is required
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without sponsorship
- Given the global nature of our organization you must be geographically flexible
- Qualified and interested candidates may submit their resume to our career center at: