Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Claims Customer Service Adjuster |
Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously turn the insurance industry upside down with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time.
Our Austin location offers the close knit feel of a small company, with the perks of a large corporation such as our onsite fitness center, health services and cafeteria. Join a company voted one of the "Top Places to Work" in Austin!
The Claims Customer Service Adjuster specializes in delivering exemplary customer service while investigating claims or coverage and liability assessments. This position primarily handles losses involving single vehicles in a fast-paced, high-volume centralized Claims inbound and outbound call center operation.
We offer paid training!
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:15pm
Work Schedule (after training):
Monday, Friday, 1 weekend day and 2 additional weekdays. Hours are 10:00am-7:00pm
Education, Experience and Skills:
• High School diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
• 3 years complex Customer Service experience.
Proven job stability including one year with past employer
• Proficient in computer window-based programs with excellent navigational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer service focus with ability to quickly build rapport and successfully negotiate settlements
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume call center environment
• Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profitability)
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc)
• Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
• Flexible shifts, casual dress, and great corporate culture
• On-site clinical care and fitness center
• Paid training
• Ongoing training and career advancement
• 401K with a 6% company match
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must meet company requirements on our online assessment test. Candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.