Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Company:||Lincoln Technical Institute|
Massage Therapy Instructors
Lincoln Technical Institute has both Full-Time and Part-Time openings for experienced Massage Therapy Instructors for its Somerville, MA location. We are a member of the Lincoln Educational Services family of schools and a leader in technical education with campuses across the country.
1. Plan, prepare and deliver quality classroom instruction in lecture and/or Clinical formats based on the approved curricula.
2. Lead and manage students and direct learning activities in the classroom and clinic.
3. Complete, in a timely and accurate manner, all required forms such as those related to attendance, grade reports, mid-term reports, student advising forms and all other assigned educational materials.
4. Maintain accurate daily attendance records and communicate any attendance concerns to the Director of Education/Education Supervisor.
5. Provide students with academic support, tutoring, and skills enhancement as necessary.
6. Prepare and organize the lesson materials, equipment, and training area.
7. Develop training aids and projects relevant to the subject matter taught.
8. Provide relevant enrichment to class teaching from personal experience.
9. Motivate students by demonstrating professionalism, enthusiasm, sensitivity for their concerns. Actively involve them in classroom discussions and/or activities. Identify different student learning styles and adjust accordingly.
10. Ensure that all educational activity is conducted in an ethical manner.
11. Earn and update required certifications and development programs in accordance with the Company’s requirements for the assigned instructional position.
12. Contribute to the curriculum review process.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask for Laurie O’Malley at (617) 776-3500