| Job Description: ||
Serves customers by selling products/services; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Identifies opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry or market.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to the specific customer environment or need.
- Technical knowledge in two of three areas: Citrix, Microsoft Exchange/Active Directory, VMware
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Although not essential, a degree or IT-related qualification will enhance your application for the position.
- College degree and 4 years of information technology selling experience required. Four years experience will be accepted in lieu of a college degree.
Convergence Technology Consulting is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.