Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Company:||Lincoln Technical Institut|
Pharmacy Technician Instructor
Tired of the same routine? Are you ready to try something different? Why not try teaching?
1. Plan, prepare and deliver quality classroom instruction in lecture and/or laboratory formats based on the approved curricula.
2. Lead and manage students and direct learning activities in the classroom, laboratory, and shop.
3. Complete, in a timely and accurate manner, all required forms such as those related to attendance, grade reports, mid-term reports, student advising forms and all other assigned educational materials.
4. Maintain accurate daily attendance records and communicate any attendance concerns to the Director of Education/Education Supervisor.
5. Provide students with academic support, tutoring, and skills enhancement as necessary.
6. Prepare and organize the lesson materials, equipment, and training area.
7. Develop training aids and projects relevant to the subject matter taught.
8. Provide relevant enrichment to class teaching from personal experience.
9. Motivate students by demonstrating professionalism, enthusiasm, sensitivity for their concerns. Actively involve them in classroom discussions and/or activities. Identify different student learning styles and adjust accordingly.
10. Ensure that all educational activity is conducted in an ethical manner.
11. Earn and update required certifications and development programs in accordance with the Company’s requirements for the assigned instructional position.
12. Contribute to the curriculum review process.
Candidates for the Pharmacy Tech program are required to have
All curricula have been developed and mentoring with a senior instructor is encouraged. Prior teaching experience is not required; however, a commitment to student success is.
Send resume to email@example.com
Ask for Laurie O’Malley at (617) 776-3500