Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
At Southwest Behavioral, our goal is simple: leverage our individual talents in a way that inspires others to feel better and reach their potential. With five new locations serving Northern Arizona, we’re more dedicated than ever to improving the quality of life and health in communities throughout our state. Grow with one of Arizona’s largest behavioral health service providers and consider the following:
- In this position you may provide direct services in the home or office.
- Interventions may be 1:1 and group based.
- Performs crisis stabilization functions.
- Assists consumer in resourcing with the community.
- Conducts assessments and completes necessary paperwork.
- Serves as central support for SMI adult clients.
- Performs case management functions as needed. These functions may include respite services, behavior coaching, consumer medication monitoring, clinical care coordination between resources within and outside the agency.
- Monitors mental status of consumers and response to treatment plans through face-to-face contact, and updates treatment plans as needed.
- Ensures confidentiality of verbal and written consumer information.
- Minimum requirement consists of a Bachelor's degree.
- Two years of full-time behavioral health experience.
Our team members enjoy flexible work schedules and comprehensive benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 403(b), Pet Insurance, 10 Paid Holidays, and Generous Vacation and Sick Time.
Apply online at www.sbhservices.org or send email to: email@example.com .
Drug screen required. EOE